- Phosphonates Antiscalants, Corrosion
Inhibitors and Chelating Agents
- Salts of Phosphonates
- Tetra Sodium Salt of 1-Hydroxy Ethylidene-1,1-Diphosphonic Acid (HEDP•Na4)
- 2-Phosphonobutane -1,2,4-Tricarboxylic Acid, Sodium salt (PBTC•Na4)
- Penta sodium salt of Amino Trimethylene Phosphonic Acid (ATMP•Na5)
- Hepta sodium salt of Diethylene Triamine Penta (Methylene Phosphonic Acid) (DTPMP•Na7)
- Potassium Salt of HexaMethylene-DiamineTetra (MethylenePhosphonic Acid) HMDTMPA•K6
- Polycarboxylic antiscalant and dispersant
- Biodegradable antiscalant and dispersant
- Biocide and Algicide
- Built Scale & Corrosion Inhibitors and Pretreatment Filming Agents
- TH-907 Non-P Scale&Corrosion Inhibitor
- TH-503 Scale and Corrosion Inhibitor for Boiler
- TH-503B Scale and Corrosion Inhibitor for Boiler
- TH-504 Scale and Corrosion Inhibitor for Heating Water
- TH-601 Scale and Corrosion Inhibitor for Iron & Steel Plant
- TH-604 Scale and Corrosion Inhibitor for Power Plant
- Corrosion Inhibitor
- Oxygen Scavenger
- Reverse Osmosis Chemicals
Shandong Taihe Water Treatment Technologies Co., Ltd.
ADD: Zhongtai Chemical Industrial Park, Economic Development Zone of Zaozhuang, Shandong Province, China
CAS No. 9003-01-4
PAA is innoxious and soluble in water, it can be used in situations of alkaline and high concentration without scale sediment. PAA can disperse the microcrystals or microsand of calcium carbonate, calcium phosphate and calcium sulfate. PAA is used as scale inhibitor and dispersant for circulating cool water system, papermaking, weave, dyeing, ceramic, painting, etc.
|Appearance||Colorless to light yellow transparent liquid||Colorless to light yellow transparent liquid|
|Solid content %||30.0 min||50.0 min|
|Free monomer (as AA) %||0.50 max||0.50 max|
|Density (20℃) g/cm3||1.10 min||1.20 min|
|pH(1% water solution)||2.5-4.5||2.5-4.5|
PAA can be used as scale inhibitor and dispersant in circulating cool water systems in power plants, iron & steel factories, chemical fertilizer plants, refineries and air conditioning systems. Dosage should be in accordance with water quality and equipment materials. When used alone, 1-15mg/L is preferred.
Package and Storage:
200L plastic drum, IBC(1000L), customers' requirement. Storage for one year in shady room and dry place.